For the past two years, the PSI Summit occurred at the tail end of the Plastics Recycling Conference in early February. This year we are changing it up! This summit will be held at the end of the ISRI conference in New Orleans, April 26-27, 2017.
Topics will include proposals to change/edit:
- Synchronization of the rules for buy/sell guidelines for domestic and export transactions
- New guidelines for moisture measurement and acceptable levels
- New guidelines for deductions and downgrades for scrap transactions
- Proposed revisions for the definitions of Prohibitives and Outthrows
- Other changes to the Preamble of the Specifications Circular
It is important to attend so you can “have a say” in these proposed changes to guidelines.
Check out the link below for a detailed itinerary.