PSI Announces 2020 Scholarship Winners
PSI has selected a record nine college-bound students as winners in its annual academic scholarship program. Each student will receive $2,000 to apply toward tuition at any regionally accredited two-year or four-year post-secondary school for the 2020-2021 academic year.
This year’s scholarship winners, along with their sponsoring ISRI/PSI Chapter member company/location and the school they will attend, are as follows:
- Michael Altobelli, Pratt Industries (Staten Island, N.Y.); University of Connecticut (Storrs, Conn.).
- Nathan Beers, PADNOS (Wyoming, Mich.); Grand Valley State University (Allendale, Mich.).
- Madeline Buchheit, Graphic Packaging International (Middletown, Ohio); Miami University (Oxford, Ohio).
- John Hargrave, Graphic Packaging International (West Monroe, La.); Auburn University (Auburn, Ala.).
- Stephen Klein, WestRock (Marietta, Ga.); University of North Georgia (Dahlonega, Ga.).
- John Lamb, Graphic Packaging International (Macon, Ga.); Georgia Institute of Technology (Atlanta) or Georgia State University (Atlanta).
- Emily Reed, WestRock (Norcross, Ga.); University of Tennessee, Knoxville (Knoxville, Tenn.).
- Patryk Szczepaniak, Pioneer Industries International (Itasca, Ill.); University of Illinois at Chicago (Chicago).
- Skyler White, Graphic Packaging International (West Monroe, La.); University of Louisiana at Monroe (Monroe, La.).
PSI has been awarding academic scholarships on an annual basis for more than 20 years. The submission requirements and application for the 2021 scholarships will be posted later this year at paperstockindustries.org.
For more information on the PSI Chapter scholarship program and this year’s winners, contact Nini Krever at (561) 459-8008 or firstname.lastname@example.org.