Stay tuned for details on the 2018 Summit coming soon.
Feel free to read about last year’s Summit here:
In the past, the PSI Summit occurred at the tail end of the Plastics Recycling Conference in early February. In 2017 we changed it up! The 2017 Summit was held at the end of the ISRI conference in New Orleans, April 26-27, 2017.
Topics included proposals to change/edit:
- Synchronization of the rules for buy/sell guidelines for domestic and export transactions
- New guidelines for moisture measurement and acceptable levels
- New guidelines for deductions and downgrades for scrap transactions
- Proposed revisions for the definitions of Prohibitives and Outthrows
- Other changes to the Preamble of the Specifications Circular
It is important to attend all Summits so you can “have a say” in these proposed changes to guidelines.
Check out the link below for a detailed itinerary on the 2017 Summit.
The 2018 Summit is currently in the planning stage. Please check back to this website for more information.