- This event has passed.
PSI Specifications Summit 2017
April 26, 2017 - April 27, 2017
Paper Stock Industries Chapter Specifications Summit
During ISRI 2017, April 26-27
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, New Orleans
Welcome to the Paper Stock Industries Conference, also known as the PSI Summit.
The PSI Summit is an event targeted at paper recyclers, mill buyers, brokers and anyone working within the paper recycling industry to discuss relevant issues in our industry.
Check out more details in the conference section on this website.
The annual PSI Summit brings together key leaders from paper stock plants and MRF operations, mill buyers, brokers, and others to focus on issues affecting the collection and distribution of recycled fiber. The 2017 PSI Summit will focus on
- MOISTURE MEASUREMENT AND PROCEDURES;
- Prohibitive Materials;
- and Other Quality Issues
Topics will include proposals to change/edit:
- Synchronization of the rules for buy/sell guidelines for domestic and export transactions.
- New guidelines for moisture measurement and acceptable levels
- New guidelines for deductions and downgrades for scrap transactions
- Proposed revisions for the definitions of Prohibitives and Outthrows
- Other changes to the Preamble of the Specifications Circular
It is important to attend so you can “have a say” in these proposed changes to guidelines. Take part in decisions that will determine what actions the industry takes to address these and other important issues.