Attend the ISRI/SWANA MRF Summit, Nov. 18-19
Register NOW for the ISRI / SWANA 2020 MRF SUMMIT!
The 2020 MRF Summit on Nov. 18-19 will explore key issues affecting materials recovery facilities and recycling, including the impact of automation and technology on the workforce, the changing material stream, how to create demand for recovered material, and the business economics of MRFs.
The virtual MRF Summit will provide educational sessions for best practices and the latest industry updates from top leaders in the field in addition to networking opportunities to make connections, meet with the event’s speakers, and discuss the day’s sessions.
The event’s educational sessions include the following:
- Where Policy Meets the Road: Federal Initiatives to Spur Recycling
- Reduce Hazards at the MRF
- Improve MRF Efficiency and Productivity Through Technology
- Cut Contamination at the Curbside and in the MRF
- MRF Recycled Commodities and Demand Innovations
- What’s Coming in 2021: Global Market Development Opportunities and Challenges
The MRF Summit will provide educational sessions for best practices and the latest industry updates from the following speakers:
- Peter Wright, Assistant Administrator of the U.S. EPA
- Sarah Peery, Office of Sen. Rob Portman
- Jerry Sjogren, E.L. Harvey & Sons
- Susan Eppes, Waste Connections
- Brent Hildebrand, GFL Environmental
- Rob Writz, AMP Robotics
- Will Herzog, Machinex
- Kanika Greenlee, Atlanta Department of Public Works
- Adam Ortiz, Montgomery Co., MD
- Peter Keller, Republic Services, Inc.
- Curt Bucey, Strategic Materials
- John Caturano, Nestlé
- Kurt Schmitz, Pratt Industries
- Adina Renee Adler, ISRI
The MRF Summit also will offer invaluable networking opportunities and the chance to meet with the event’s speakers to discuss the day’s sessions.
The MRF Summit costs $145 for ISRI and SWANA members; $299 for nonmembers. As a bonus, registered attendees will have access to the recorded sessions for 60 days after the event.
Click HERE to register TODAY to make sure you don’t miss this informative, invaluable event